State & County Coordinators
(Apply to Become a State or County Coordinator – scroll down this page right after the listing of current Network America State and County Leaders.)
When you go into your state or county group in Network America ( www.networkamerica.org/network ), you will see your county and state coordinators listed as the admins on the left-hand column of the page, and you can contact that person.
Alaska – to be announced soon
California – Kelly Mordecai
Colorado – Judy Spady
Hawaii – to be announced soon
Kansas – Ruben LeBlanc
—- Johnson County – Triston Barker
—- Smith County – Ruben LeBlanc
Mississippi – Gene Hills
— Sunflower County, Mississippi – Gene Hills
Ohio – Rosemary Malloy
— Hamilton County, Ohio – Jason Miller
Pennsylvania – Lois Kaneshiki
—- Blair County – Lois Kaneshiki
Please go to your Network America state group and/or county group to contact your state and/or county coordinator.
Apply to Become a State or County Coordinator
Once you have signed up or signed in (if you are already a member), then follow the link immediately below to the State and County Leader/Coordinator Group. There you can apply by adding your information in the comments section on the pinned post. Please include your name, state, county, and email:
Job description: As a state or county coordinator, you help newcomers find their way around the system, as well as help them find the resources they need to run for precinct.
Each State and County Coordinator, once selected, will be directed to an orientation and can ask questions to Network America representatives and/or other leaders in the community.
What do State and County Coordinators do?
- Initially, State and County coordinators are tasked with finding the information relevant to their area and adding that information to their groups so everybody can utilized the information and learn the procedures to run for precinct.
- State and County Coordinators are individuals who are able to be contacted in Network America’s social site, or are at the other end of email or the phone for new or newer members.
- State and County Leaders help Americans in Network America get involved and organize in the system with the goal of physically meeting and organizing in their own neighborhoods and counties when they are running for precinct.
- The goal is to work the neighborhood precinct system in some way to ensure that all county leaders of the parties which control each county and state are devoted to the true freedoms of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, and opposed to the encroaching police state.
- Each individual can choose his/her area of activity from educating others (become a “Neighborhood Lighthouse”), to running for precinct in the party of his or her choice, to getting involved with the Prepper network, to joining the Ham Radio network, etc. etc.
- The goal of Network America is to help everyday Americans (like ourselves) “become the government” in each county and state and then nationally, because (with very few exceptions) the current county party leaders and office holders are not doing their duty.
- Also, Network America aims to help alert Americans engage in any constructive activities which will make their families, their neighborhood, their county, their state, and their nation stronger in harmony with Liberty principles.