Greetings from Ruben LeBlanc, Kansas State & Smith County Leader
The plan is simple for Smith County, Kansas
1) Establish the Common Law Grand Jury;
2) Seat Precinct Committeemen;
3) Organize Minutemen (Militia).
Smith County has a population of about 3600 people and 25 Townships ( with 18 having less than 100 people in each and the seven largest have 100,130,134, 206, 399, 619 and 2094 people per Township, respectively). There are 56 precincts in Smith County.
We ask the Creator’s Blessing on this event. We means “We the People”. We would like your honest feed-back to make this work better. If you see a problem, identify it and offer a solution. We do ask for you to petition the Creator for Divine Intervention, (we cannot do anything without it.)
We will be moving forward to recapture this County and this is the route we plan on taking:
1) July 4th week is the Meet-up dates. This will be the Start of the New American Independence Day and the take-back of our government;
2) We will meet with all elected and appointed officials prior to the 4th and give them an heads-up;
3) Have a private briefing with the Sheriff;
4) Follow “Robert’s Rules of Order” for discussions;
5) Provide information packets, (Constitutions Handbooks, websites & other useful materials);
6) Contact VFW & Am. Leg. for support;
7) Reach out to Motorcycle Clubs for help getting the word out;
8) Compile a Posse Comitatus paper,
9) ask Freedom Broadcasters to cover the event;
10) Ask Militia groups across the country to show up;
11) Invite any other “Freedom Group” that has similar goals, to participate; and
12) Change and revise as needed.
Nothing is written in stone, but the main focus is take back our country one County at a time. We can start at the center and work our way out. Let your descendants know that you stood for their Freedom.