Watch the Vote is Back!
Watch The Vote is Back!
In the 2012 Iowa Presidential Caucus held on January 3, 2012, — Watch the Vote 2012, along with Iowa resident and Caucus attendee, Edward True, forced the Iowa state GOP to CHANGE the winner from Mitt Romney to Rick Santorum two weeks later!
This is the first time, as far as we know, that a major Presidential primary or caucus has changed the winner after the original winner was announced.
(Hint: We knew where to look for the votefraud, and how the Iowa GOP would try to fix the Caucus. It has been proven for 20 years that the Iowa GOP defrauded Pat Buchanan in Dubuque County in the 1996 Iowa Caucus, a reality which the Des Moines Register acknowledged was an issue in the late January 2012 article reporting that the Iowa GOP had switched the winner from Romney to Santorum. Google “A House without Doors” from Chronicles magazine, November 1996.)
Clearly, in the 2016 Iowa Presidential Caucus, scheduled for Monday, Feb 1, 2016, — the Iowa GOP will be trying to cheat Donald Trump, Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Rick Santorum, and Mike Huckabee. They will be trying to make Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, and John Kasich “win” or “do well.” John Kasich may actually do well, but we will be focusing on getting a FAIR COUNT for everyone.
Also, it is equally clear that the Iowa Democratic Party will be trying to carry Hillary over the finish line, and defraud Senator Bernie Sanders, former Senator Jim Webb, etc.
Watch the Vote is back – this time Watch the Vote 2016! We will again dedicate ourselves to ensure a fair count for all the candidates in the Iowa Caucus.
This will be the opening 20 minute presentation on the Network America Tuesday Nite conference call at 10 PM for this week on July 28, 2015. Afterwards you can be part of the call, as always. (See below for time and call in number and pin.
You won’t be sorry if you call in to hear the presentation:
* How Watch the Vote in 2012 made a last ditch effort to try and get a fair count “for Ron Paul and everybody else.” (It was obvious that the establishment, including the Republican Conservative establishment, was panicked by Ron Paul who was getting crowds of 300 to 3000, when the other candidates could hold their rallies “in the foyer of a Pizza Hut” according to one Iowa reporter.
* How our main opposition to getting a witness at each of the 1800 local caucuses – came from renegade traitors on Ron Paul’s own paid staff, and we’ll name the names of the guilty
* How two from our impromptu “Watch the Vote” leadership team noticed that Iowa handy man, Edward True, was asking for help on CNN’s website.
* How we hooked up with Edward True, and helped him draw up an affidavit as to the vote inaccuracies he witnessed at his own caucus vs. the Iowa GOP state website.
* How the Iowa GOP originally tried to destroy Edward True’s credibility, but were soundly defeated in this treacherous attempt.
* How Erin Burnett on CNN picked up the story and covered it or a few nights. (We have these videos in which she interviewed Edward True.)
* And how the Iowa GOP backed down and changed the winner two weeks after the Caucus, circa January 17, 2015.
* And more, including how Watch the Vote 2016 will report to the public what really happens in the 2016 Iowa Presidential Caucuses, whether the Iowa GOP or the Iowa Democratic likes it or not.
Be a part of the call. — Watch the Vote 2016, like Guardians for Liberty and a growing number of websites, will have a goal of pushing activists into Network America to organize and implement the Precinct Strategy, according to each one’s desired area of activity.
Here are the details for this week’s conference call:
Tonight, Tuesday Night, January 28, 2015
Network America Precinct Strategy Conference Call Schedule: Every Tuesday Nite at 10 PM EST (that’s 7 PM PST)
Phone: 559-726-1300 ● Pin: 168055#
If you wish, sign in to NetworkAmerica.org during the call, where you can join the chat room and talk with others in the chat room who are on the call.
As always, the first 20 minutes will be a presentation, and then we will have questions and comments on building the precinct strategy, and related people-building movements. Then, when that dies down, we’ll end the official call and open the lines for comments on anything such as current news, etc.
There is simply no other strategy on the national scene that can make a difference – except intelligent use of the Precinct Strategy in the EXISTING precinct system. Our problem at this point is not the adversary – it is the Liberty Fighters who are sitting around demoralized and doing nothing – instead of kicking into action with thousands of others in the Network America social network system.
Let’s constitutionally boot out the criminals in DC.
EVERYBODY INTO THE BATTLE !!!